Monday, December 8, 2014

DIY Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt Lip Balm - Beeswax Lip Balm Recipe




My little sister was upset that I didn't make her a Starbucks lip gloss, so I decided to make a few special ones for her!

Resizing the printable cups: The easiest way to resize the printables is in a word document. Measure the height of the cup you'll be using, and resize the printable cup to the same height :)

Here are the materials I used to make them :
Pinkberry Printables (above)
Scissors
Hot Glue Gun
Hot Glue Sticks
E600 Glue (Or any similar glue)
Mini Cups - Dollar Tree
Polymer clay
1M Icing Tip
Saran Wrap
Acrylic Paint
Hot Glue
Hot Glue Gun
Bead Containers - http://www.joann.com/bead-storage-container-w-30-small-cylinder-boxes/9035866.html#q=bead+container&start=29



8 comments:

  1. I had sooo much fun making them, there a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please post a video on youtube that shows where you put your clay collection and ideas for storing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so cool! I have got to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this❤️ It's awesome and so cute I have subscribed to your YouTube Channel!!!Also please follow me on blogger Toni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog and I love what you have to say and I think I will tweet this out to my friends so they can check it out as well. I like what you have to say
    Microwave Safe Food Containers

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing idea. People who are really concerned about the looks of the things around you must try this idea. It is simple but it can give simply amazing looks to simple objects.
    Regards:
    Online Grocery Store Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  7. My little sister was upset that I didn't make her a Starbucks lip gloss, so I decided to make a few special ones for her! Resizing the printable ...

    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete