Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Popcorn Time!


So after I made the cotton candy tutorial I had a request for other "carnival" foods! One was popcorn, so I tried it out and this was the result.

Here is the popcorn box template:  http://www.topsinswaps.com/Food/Workshop/Graphics/Popcorn%20Box%20Swap%20Master.jpg

I really love how it turned out and now I'm using it as a purse charm. I put it on a big lobster clasp and just hooked it onto my purse:)

Enjoy & Make your own!
XOX,
Toni
Watch the video below!



7 comments:

  1. Does the paper bake easily in the oven?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely in love with your creativity and proud to be follower number 101. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool!Were Did you get the popcorn box template from?Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The box template is on the page - between the image and the video.

      Delete
  4. This is so cool. will definitely try it out!
    http://kissesncookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is gr8! <3
    I'm member :D

    ReplyDelete