W A F F L E B O W L S :
1. Mix tan/ecru, translucent, yellow and a brown.
2. Make the waffle pattern with this funky tool...I got it from hobby lobby in a pack with other clay tools. Or you can use you're own waffle pattern:)
3.Cut it into a circle ( I'm using a cookie cutter that I found in hobby lobby in the clay section...it came in a green package)
4. Fold the waffle over any circular object (like a thick marker) and pinch.
5. Dust the waffle bowl with yellow ochre, orange, and brown chalk to make it look "cooked."
6. Bake the bowl for about 15 minutes at 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. ICE CREAM: Brown FIMO clay
2. COCONUT: Translucent White PREMO
3. HOT FUDGE: Fimo Deko Gel + Brown & Black chalk pastels. *** If you dont have any deko gel just use dark brown paint (oil or acrylic)
4. BROWNIES: Layer brown and black clay, and cut into small cubes. Texture the edges of the brownie for a realistic look.
Mint Chocolate Chip:
1. Mix mint green clay with chocolate chips (bake a small piece of brown clay, then chop it up into pieces to make the chips)
2. Place the hot fudge mixture, or dark brown paint around the top of the bowl.
1. Mix light pink clay with strawberry chunks (make like the chocolate chips only red)
2. STRAWBERRIES: Premo Red
3. STRAWBERRY SAUCE: Fimo Deko Gel mixed with red chalk . ***If you don't have any Deko Gel just use red paint.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough:
1. ICE CREAM: Mix Ivory (Sculpey) clay with brown chocolate chips.
2. CARAMEL: Mix brown, orange, and yellow chalk with FIMO Deko Gel.
3.COOKIE DOUGH: Mix Ecru & chocolate chip pieces.
1. ICE CREAM: White clay (FIMO)
2. Rainbow sprinkles
3. Brownies pieces made the same as in the German Chocolate Cake
Once you've finished making the sundaes bake them for 20 minutes at 275 degrees Fahrenheit. You can also turn these into rings by gluing them to ring bases.
Also, tonight a friend and I are going to a concert that I've been anticipating for weeks:D